Websites of the not-so-rich-and-famous. If you’re a Critter who wants a free plug, tell us.
- Randall Clague Web Page
- Randall, a.k.a. “Snoopy”, was one of the intrepid trio that terrorized the Interstates in June 2000, during the macho-fest that was known as Convoy 2000. He’s an aeronautical kind of guy.
- The Narrow Gauge Circle
- The site is dedicated to the history of Colorado narrow gauge railroading. Lots of pictures. It also has a substantial set of pages devoted to the Jeep trails around the Ouray-Silverton-Telluride area. Many of the photos are mine, and I will say that my desire to document the incredible beauty of the area on film was inspired by Bill’s San Juan Odyssey. Plan to start seeing updates and additions to the trail pages now that the short, cold, rainy days are upon us. — Miles Lumbard
- The Tokens
Tacoma’s own improv extravaganza! We do several shows a month, and it’s a great way to get into, and good at, acting. Our upcoming events are listed on
And if you’ve just visited that calendar page, you’re probably wondering “what the heck is a ‘kinsmed’?” The answer to that, and the fight song of Encinal High School can be found at the Encinal Alumni mailing list.
- CONVOY The Motion Picture
- David Frederick has a web site that’s devoted to the movie. He’s got clips from the movie and “Convoy (new version)”.
- Thinking Rock Press
is an independently owned and operated publishing house located along the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies.
Founded by University of Colorado alumni James C. Hess as a venue for quality literary material, Thinking Rock Press has quickly become a showcase for a writing talent described as everything from “raw and savage, but distinct” (Harlan Ellison) to “powerful and moving” (Factsheet Five), from “absolutely hysterical“ (New York Rock) to “unmatched in talent, skill, and ability” (By The Way (U.K.)), from “sui generis” (Cyberlife) to “highly recommended” (The Opinon), from “fabulous” (Techsightings) to “one hell of a writer. In his hands writing becomes the key to exhaltation or certain damnation” (The E-Files).
- Jedi Knights Scooter Club
- A classic scooter club. The main goals of the JKSC are to have fun, fire it up, and fight the Galactic Empire.
- Todd K. Fraiser’s MacShare.com is a site for Macintosh users who are looking for a few good shareware items that are worth the download. Good basic software in every category is listed and reviewed. Constantly updated, a good web-site staple for Mac users. Won a 1997 “Best Site” Award in October’s MacWorld Magazine, software category.